Born in 1978, Amagasaki-city, Hyogo, Japan. He takes factories, huge structures, underground space and otherworldly in the neighborhood. And he takes portraits also and everything. Recently, he is focusing Drone aerial photography. He has published many books, articles for magazines. He talks photography of factories as a lecturer for meetings and events.
- 2021 “See the factory in the Seto Inland Sea because it’s amazing”, the Amagasaki Castle
- 2018 “Respective REAL”, A-lab., Amagasaki, Hyogo
- 2018 “OVER LOOK”, Momomogura Gallery, Osaka
- 2016 “Attractive Factories”, A-lab., Amagasaki, Hyogo
- 2013 Factories along the Hanshin Railroad
Island of machinery
I have visited to take the factory where is the Island whole. If you want to take picture the Island whole, you should take by drone. I have been spent more and more time and effort to find out the taking off and landing point to take drone photography.
I was deeply impressed the otherworldly landscape where was floating the Island overgrown with trees with the peaceful scenery in the Seto Inland Sea.